Re: Equalization

Jonathan,

Yes, this data would be very useful. The question is, if the DMD
response is truly time-variant, what is the time constant of this
variation relative to the baud rate.

Thanks,
Abhijit Phanse

ps: A reponse of a random stream of pulses, oversampled to the
extent permitted by the sampling oscilloscope, as a function of time
(on a bad DMD fiber) would be very useful.