RE: Optical Connectors

Tad,

The way I read your suggestion, what would happen is this:

1. Reference clause 38.11.3 (don't need to cut and paste into a new clause).
2. Add your words: ""When high density is an important consideration then
Small Form Factor connector designs that meet the dimensions and interface
specifications of IEC 61754-18, IEC 61754-19 and IEC 61754-20 outlined in an
Informative Annex XX are recommended."

What this would mean: 802.3ae adopted four optical connectors.

Right?

jonathan