RE: XAUI, SFF connectors

Pat,

You are the first person to come up with any reasonable explanation for the
need of etch extension.  I am still contending that it is an vendor
implementation issue, not a standards issue and should never have been part
of this task force.  As a customer, I am incensed that I will be paying for
XAUI technology development, even on systems that will have no use for it.

Thank you,
Roy Bynum