Re: Optical Connectors

Tad-

The discussion has gone far afield of the traditional bounds for standards
based discussions.
I know that you feel duty bound to protect your product.
To that end, and to also support my purposes, can we please haul the
discussion back to:
         * Specifications for any particular connector that are actually
included in a standard adopted by by a national or international SDO.
         * Specifications (detail or overall) that have actually been put
on the table and have not yet been rejected by a considering committee of
an SDO.

If your attached message already meets these criteria then I apologize and
would ask that you still point these things out in standards based terms.

Thank you.

Geoff