RE: Equalization and benefits of Parallel Optics.

Ed

Today's MT technology for MM is very mature and alignment of 12 fiber is
not an issue.  It is true that MT has larger surface area, but the
cost involved in polishing 12 fibers or two fibers in a ferrule is
relatively small.

Thanks,

Ali

<bradley.booth@intel.com>, <NetWorthTK@aol.com>