Re: Short haul PMDs

Satish,

I may be mistaken, but I believe that you are in a position to represent
the ISP/ASP and SAN industries as another customer.  Am I correct?

I am able representing the carrier/service provider and the
consulting/network out sourcing services industries.  Corey McCormick is
able to represent the petroleum industry. (I worked on Petro Chemical
controls systems in the '70s.)  Mike Bennett is able to represent the
education industry.  If we can get a few more industries represented it
would be a great help to the TF.

Thank you,
Roy Bynum
Sr. Engineer,
Optical and Data Networking Technology Development,
WorldCom