Re: About the 802.3 September Interim Meetings

How about major cities on the East coast that are much more likely to have large
conference facilities and adequate hotel rooms - Montreal or Toronto and maybe
even Ottawa.

Bharat

Paul Gunning wrote:

> ...or Dublin, Ireland:
>
>     http://www.guinness.ie/
>
> which considers  Boston, a westerly suburb...;)
>
> Keith Amundsen wrote:
>
> > Geoff,
> > I assume you do not need help hosting in the Boston area, but I am prepared
> > to ask my management if you do - say the word.
> >
> > I think changing the location is just as bad if not worse than changing the
> > date.  Have you tried Providence, Manchester, Worcester, Nassua?
> > Best Regards, Keith

begin:vcard
n:Tailor;Bharat
tel;fax:(905)632-5946
tel;work:(905)632-2999, X3340
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.gennum.com
org:Gennum Corporation;Datacom ICs
adr:;;P.O. Box 489, Station A;Burlington;Ontario;L7R-3Y3;Canada
version:2.1
email;internet:bharat_t@gennum.com
title:Senior Product Manager
fn:Bharat Tailor