AW: New SFF optical connector

Do we see the same issues with MU ?

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Gair Brown [mailto:gdbrown@nswc.navy.mil]
Gesendet am: Freitag, 11. August 2000 20:01
An: Roy Bynum
Cc: stds-802-3-hssg@ieee.org
Betreff: Re: New SFF optical connector

Roy,

The use of the LC or the LX.5 should not be coupled with the use of
light weight cordage.  The LC can be terminated with 2.0, 2.5 or 3.0 mm
cordage.  Sounds like your vendor just chose to use the light weight
cordage to save cost.

Gair

--
Naval Surface Warfare Center