RE: September interim meeting tentative agenda

John,

While I have no record of such a vote, it really doesn't matter. We will be
spending time to work on selection of (a) proposal(s) to satisfy P802.3ae's
objectives for MMF.

How much time is "sufficient" is difficult to predict. I intend to provide
what I believe will be adequate time on the agenda.

Clearly there are two key requirements for the meeting:
a) Review draft 1 and move forward towards the next draft.
b) Close on MMF PMD selection.

jonathan