Re: XGMII: HSTL Classes

Hi Ted,

my own reading of the JEDEC HSTL standard mirrors your own.  I also
agree that the symmetrical drive version is the better implementation.
With respect to the sensitivity of the HSTL line receiver, keep in mind
that the standard calls out different numbers for AC and DC sensitivity.

Regards,

Ed Grivna
Cypress Semiconductor