Re: XGMII: HSTL Classes

Ted-

Whether your company or some other vendor happens to support a particular
interface specification is just a little too close to a conversation that
could be construed as one that was related "as to how to carve up a market".

i.e. not appropriate for the standards reflector.

Please rephrase.

Thanks

Geoff