Re: XAUI AC coupling

The Fibre Channel - Methodologies for Jitter Specification draft technical
report contains an annex which describes worst case low-frequency test
patterns and the effect of low-frequency cut-off on the eye diagram. Look
in http://www.schelto.com/t11_2/Jitter/99-151v2.pdf (Annex B). I think this
contains the information you're looking for.

John Ewen
IBM

"Paul Wilson" <pwil@nortelnetworks.com>@ieee.org on 09/21/2000 05:05:45 AM

Sent by:  owner-stds-802-3-hssg@ieee.org