Equalization Ad Hoc Meeting Nov.5

Dear colleagues,

If you are planning to travel to Tampa to attend the IEEE 802
Plenary Meeting, you may be interested in knowing that the
Equalization Ad Hoc will hold its meeting on Sunday, November 5,
2000. I don't know the exact time and meeting room yet, but I
thought it may be helpful to send out this message earlier. I expect
the meeting to be about 4 to 6 hours long, scheduled somewhere in
the time frame of 12:00 Noon to 6 pm.

I am sending this out after the advertised hotel cut-off date, and
realize that those who didn't know and booked ahead will have to
rebook possibly both hotel and airline. I apologize for the
inconvenience.

Everyone is welcome to attend, though you should know that the
agenda will consist of detailed technical discussions.

The email reflector of this Ad Hoc is now operational. Instructions
for subscribing are at the following URL:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/ae/public/adhoc/equal/

The archive of this reflector is expected to be operational shortly.
Browsing through the archive will give you an idea of the range of
topics currently under consideration by the group.

Once I know the meeting room and time, I will give you an update.

Thank you.
Vipul

Vipul Bhatt
vipul.bhatt@finisar.com