test vectors for wis scrmabler

Hi,

Is there a golden vector for wis_scrambler like the one
for the 64b/66b scrambler in the bluebook?  I use the serial
case to verify my parallel implementation but it would be
nice to have another set of vectors to check against my result.

thanks,
--
This email has been forwarded by Allayer's RoX Switch
roxroxroxroxroxroxroxroxroxroxroxroxroxroxroxroxroxroxroxr