Re: Link Status thoughts

Rich,

Thanks for the thoughtful response! I indeed encourage you,
as well as Shimon and Osamu and anyone else that thinks they
can solve this problem to bring proposals to Tampa. There is
very little time left to prepare a proposal and attempt to
garner support for it.

I was hoping to get some discussion started with my
presentation. So far, I've been successful. We need to get
this resolved soon, preferably with a 75% vote in Tampa.

I even encourage all of you to make your presentations
available as early as possible so we can get some discussion
going around them before the meeting. Time is always limited
at a plenary so any discussion we can have ahead of time
would be very helpful.

Thanks,
Ben

Benjamin Brown