Re: XGMII electricals

Hi

Two issue primary issue with going to HSTL are:

	- The HSTL JDEC specification do not fully document the interface for
	operating at high speed 300-600 Mb/s.  Some additional parameters
needed.

	- Interface to the optics is chicken and egg issue.  The SerDes
	have now migrated to SSTL2 the optics is at LVTTL.  I have not been
able to
	find any single or dual channel LVTTL to SSTL2 or HSTL.

Thanks,

Ali