From: Boaz Shahar [mailto:boazs@mysticom.com]
Sent: 6. november 2000 09:48
To: 'Kesling, Dawson W'; stds-802-3-hssg@ieee.org; Eyran Lida
Subject: XAUI Electrical Spec

Dawson,

I propose to use the dimensions of the eye-opening in the Receiver's inputs
in order to express the standard requirements from the Receiver. For
example, the term "Minimum Eye-Height" might be used instead of Vin (min).
The advantage is that it is clear that Min Eye-Height includes the effects
of the Total Jitter in the Receiver.

Regards,
Boaz