RE: Comment on D2.0 Clause 51, Table 51-6 - magnitude of TD

Title: RE: Comment on D2.0 Clause 51, Table 51-6 - magnitude of TD

Justin,

Thanks for the reply. I am certainly OK for a conference call Tuesday 12 Dec. 7p.m. UK time, but I am not seen any other people interested. We need to get information on TD from people designing XSBI interface into PCS functions and on the tolerance level from Serdes vendors. I did not see your earlier comment on the reflector - cannot find it in the archive - are you sure it got on the general reflector.

Regards

Peter Dartnell