RE: D2.0 ASCII ballot and comment form

Pat/Brad

If you are using the Filemaker Tool then you do not need to put the clause
number in the sub-clause field. The tool will do that automatically when
the output is generated

If you are using the ASCII form you need to include the clause as part of
the sub-clause so that the result is a full sub-clause number

What will show up in the final comment database is the complete subclause
number including clause.

I hope this helps.

Geoff