RE: WIS -- B1 processing

I guess the question would be how to access these counters. Can they be
accessed via
MDIO interface or require out of band (say a dedicated CPU)path. To make
it useful, I would make them accessible via MDIO. If CPU interface is
required anyway,
the MDIO interface looses much of its utility. Right now I do not see any
such mapping
in 45 (unless they are put in vendor specific area).

Also, a related suggestion on 45 is to put the list of registers together in
a section
for easy reference. I will submit a comment for that.

Regards,

Devendra Tripathi
VidyaWeb, Inc
90 Great Oaks Blvd #206