Clause 49, PCS Transmit State Machine

I was surprised that the PCS Transmit State Machine still has the
protocol checks in it.

My rememberance of the November meeting, Pat Thaler said that she
inadvertantly left in the checks when she cut and pasted the receive
state machine and edited it in Draft 1.1.  She indicated that they would
be removed.  No motion was taken.

They are still there and should be removed getting us back to the way it
was in draft 1.0.  I don't believe there ever was a motion or approval
to make the 1.1 change.

Did I miss something?  I'll submit a ballot comment to this effect.

Steve Finch