Triple Trade Off Presentation Materials

Please find attached three curves representing the triple trade off data
Mike Dudek is presenting at the meeting this week. All data are with
respect to comments made by Mike Dudek on Clause 52 for the serial
PMD's.

We appologize for the late delivery.  Feel free to contact me directly
with questions.

Joe Jarriel

Files:
sx315.pdf     - triple trade off curves using Tr=31.5 ps and values
found in the spread sheet adopted by the Commitee
sx35.pdf - triple trade off curves using same values and spreadsheet as
above, but with Tr=35 ps
lx40 - triple trade off curves for the serial 1310nm solution.

PS I appologize if any of you are getting this twice, I wasn't sure
which reflector to use or if they were both still up.

sx315.pdf

sx35.pdf

lx40.pdf

begin:vcard
n:Jarriel;Joe
tel;pager:(888) 220-1009
tel;fax:(303) 460-3808
tel;work:(303) 460-6376
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Cielo Inc.;Advanced Development
adr:;;325 Interlocken Parkway, Bldg. A;Broomfield;Co;80021;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:jjarriel@cieloinc.com
title:OC192 ROSA Team Lead
fn:Joe Jarriel