RE: Clock Tolerance and WAN PHY

Osamu,

For the WAN-PHY I would vote for (3), i.e. reduce the clock tolerance to
+/- 20 ppm. This would allow the WAN-PHY to directly connect  to a standard
OC-192 transponder interface on existing DWDM systems or to an OPU2
interface on future OTN systems, without the need for a complex ELTE function.

Gary ....