speed reducer

 Dear Sir / Madam,
    It is a great honour to have the chance to introduce our company(Xinggu=
ang=20
Mechanical & Electronic Co., Ltd) and  our main products.
Xingguang Mechanical & Electronic Co., Ltd is located in Guangdong province=
 mainland=20
China.The enterprise specially producing and managing in mechanical speed r=
educer.including=20
worm reducer series \gear worm reducer series etc.and we want to export to =
our=20
products to America and Europe=20
market as a direct exporter or as a OEM.if you are interested in our produc=
ts,or=20
wanrt to establish business relations please contact us withou hesitate.

yours truely  Kathy
Xingguang Mechanical & Electronic Co., Ltd
=20
Tel: =A3=BA0086-757-6236612
Fax:    0086-757-6336141
E-mail:reducer@cngoldline.com