RE: Ethernet Characteristics re: packet loss

Pat,

Also of interest to those working on the Subscriber network issues of EFM,
there are also papers on this site that describes the "channel capture
effect" and what it does to time critical services on different
nodes.  This is something that needs to be avoided in EFM.
<http://www.ots.utexas.edu/ethernet/papers.html>

Thank you,
Roy Bynum