Re: Frame Termination

From 46.1.6.5.3:

"DATA_VALID_STATUS shall assume the value DATA_NOT_VALID when RXC of the
current lane in sequence is asserted for anything except an Error
control character. In the absence of errors, DATA_NOT_VALID is caused by
a Terminate control character."

--
/ /\/\ Gareth Edwards              mailto:gareth.edwards@xilinx.com
\ \  / Design Engineer