Serial PMA reference clock?

Everyone,
	What is the rate of the PMA reference clock?  Where does it come from?
Is it locked to the same source as the MAC clock?

I am assumeing the reference for the PMA is 644 or 322 Mhz, and that it
is locked to the same source as the MAC XGMII TX clock.  So this would
mean a frequency synthesizing PLL is required in the 10GBase-R PCS.
Shouldnt we have specifications associated with this PLL?

justin

--
Justin Gaither                       Phone: 512-306-7292  x529
RocketChips a Division of Xilinx     Fax:   512-306-7293
500 N. Capital of TX Hwy.
Bldg 3                         email: jgaither@rocketchips.com
Austin, TX 78746               WWW:   www.rocketchips.com
begin:vcard
n:Gaither;Justin
tel;fax:512-306-7293
tel;work:512-306-7292 x529
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
org:Rocketchips, Inc.
version:2.1
email;internet:jgaither@rocketchips.com
title:Project Engineer
adr;quoted-printable:;;500 N. Capital of TX Hwy=0D=0ABldg 3;Austin;TX;78746;
x-mozilla-cpt:;20160
fn:Justin Gaither
end:vcard