RE: [802.3ae] D3.1 Clause 45 and Clause 48 potential inconsistenc ies

The comment cannot be acted up.  Reason: There was no comment against D3.1
against this.  D3.2 is in the process of being created, and when issued, a
comment can be generated during the ballot and comment period to change the
text.  If the comment is accepted, then the text in Clause 45 will be
changed by Ed Turner (Pat Thaler is the Clause 49 editor).

We welcome any and all comments to make the draft standard a great document,
but we also have a formal process that we're required to follow.

Thanks,
Brad

Brad Booth
P802.3ae Editor-in-Chief