[802.3ae] RE: [802.3ae_Serial] PMD Technical Feasibility - Serial 10G 850nm

Jeff,

Thanks for taking this on. Hopefully, Mike gave you a pretty good idea of
what is going on here.

If you need to contact me, the best choice is my cell phone: 509 995 1587.

As you are aware, time is limited. You are likely to be challenged by summer
vacations. If you do not get responses from those who you know need to be
there, let me know. We can probably get in touch with someone else at the
various companies.

Who is currently on your list of helpers?

Please keep me on copy for memos, etc. I would like to audit the progress.

jonathan

Jonathan Thatcher
Principal Engineer, World Wide Packets
Chair, IEEE P802.3ae Task Force