Re: [802.3ae] XAUI Rj TR comment

Boaz,
	It could be either.  If you have a BER analyzer that can take the XGMII
interface then that can be used.  What we are doing is looping the
recovered data back into our transmitter and sending the data back to an
Agilent serial BER analysis system.  It doesn't really matter how the
BER of the recovered data is analyzed as long as the BER analysis system
has a much lower error rate than the receiver you are testing.

Howard