RE: [802.3ae] Draft standard

All,

The IEEE is working on getting draft 3.2 into the on-line catalog.

To bypass the on-line process, see information at
http://standards.ieee.org/catalog/IEEE802.3.html

If you hit the "To Order" button you will be sent to
http://standards.ieee.org/catalog/ordering.html

There is a telephone number that you can call (plus fax...).

Unfortunately, until the draft makes it into the catalog (expected on Aug
21), the service representative has no ability to help.

jonathan