[802.3ae] September meeting reminder

We would like to encourage everyone to register for the Copenhagen meeting using the host's provided registration site. Do this even if you are not staying at one of the arranged hotels. We are attempting to complete our meeting arrangements. Attendance information is key.

Meeting information can be found at: http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/copenhagen.html

There is a hot link to the registration site there: "Registration and Hotel Reservation Website."

Hotel rooms are still available at the IEEE rate even though the cutoff date has expired.

jonathan

Jonathan Thatcher
Principal Engineer, World Wide Packets

Chair, IEEE P802.3ae Task Force