[802.3ae] RF position

Hi!

I am looking to hire six RF engineers for three different companies.  I am a Professional Recruiter and have seen some information about you on the internet and it looks rather impressive.

You can look at our available job openings at our web site www.abctechstaffing.com and you can click on job openings.  Then you can browse through all of our opportunities and find the six open positions.  Check them out.  They are all excellent opportunities.

Please e-mail me a copy of your resume in (word).  I would like to view it closely with my work associates so we can explore the best options for a future career in RF engineering.  I am excited, and look forward to working with you.  Thank you for your time and take care.  I am excited to see you get to the next step in finding a future career.

Sincerely,
Matt Zaske
matt@abctechstaffing.com
www.abctechstaffing.com