[802.3ae] FW: [802SEC] FW: Workshop on IP/Optical (Chitose, Japan, 9-11 July 2002)

FYI
-----Original Message-----
From: Geoff Thompson [mailto:gthompso@nortelnetworks.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2001 7:31 AM
To: Jonathan Thatcher; millardo@dominetsystems.com
Cc: bob.grow@intel.com; thompson@ieee.org
Subject: Fwd: [802SEC] FW: Workshop on IP/Optical (Chitose, Japan, 9-11
July 2002)

For your action or for forwarding to some or all of your membership as you
see fit

>From: Jim Carlo <jtcarlo@worldnet.att.net>
>To: IEEE802 <stds-802-sec@ieee.org>
>Subject: [802SEC] FW: Workshop on IP/Optical (Chitose, Japan, 9-11 July
2002)
>Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 10:02:09 -0500
>
>fyi. No action needed.
>
>Jim Carlo (j.carlo@ieee.org) Cellular:1-214-693-1776
>Voice&Fax:1-214-853-5274
>Vice Chair, IEEE-SA Standards Board
>Chair, IEEE802 LAN/MAN Standards Committee

key topics.doc

guidelines.doc

|================================================|
| Geoffrey O. Thompson                           |
| Chair IEEE 802.3                               |
| Nortel Networks, Inc.  M/S SC5-02              |
| 4401 Great America Parkway                     |
| P. O. Box 58185                                |
| Santa Clara, CA 95052-8185  USA                |
| Phone: +1 408 495 1339                         |
| Fax:   +1 408 495 5615                         |
| E-Mail: thompson@ieee.org                      |
| Please see the IEEE 802.3 web page at          |
| http://www.ieee802.org/3/index.html
| To download your FREE copy of Std. IEEE 802.3  |