[802.3ae] January meeting information

For Jan, we will meet together Wednesday a.m.
We will split into three tracks noon Wednesday through noon Friday (most
likely logic; cls 52; cls 53).
We will be done by 3:00 p.m. (target 2:30) on Friday. This may mean that we
only have a brief break for lunch, depending on the amount of business.

It is quite obvious that are only a few flights out after 4:30 and hardly
none after 5:30. So, rather than force our key people to stay over Friday
night, we will simply restrict presentations to the opening or track
sessions and work through lunch as necessary on Friday. Another option may
be to start the closing session at Friday noon, and let track chairs adjust
the Friday morning start time.

Register early: http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/index.html

Jonathan Thatcher
802.3ae TF Chair