Re: [802.3ae] 10GBASE-X PCS; status register definition?

Hello Gareth,

Indeed Clause 51 does not have the optional "sync_err" as a primitive. Only the
mandatory "PMA_SIGNAL.indicate" is set as a primitive. If the
PMA_SIGNAL.indicate
is not mapped into a defined bit "upstream" I do think this needs to be
rectified.

Note: I think I caught a missing diagram in clause 44 regarding "signal detec".
I will work
w/ Brad Booth on this in the re-circ.

Regards,
Justin Chang (Clause 51 editor)