[802.3ae] Draft 4.01 Available

Draft 4.01 is available for your review. Please check this for editorial and/or incorrectly implemented resolutions to comments from Draft 4.0 and contact the editor of the clause directly. THIS IS NOT A SPONSOR BALLOT RECIRCULATION. Do not fill out the comment form. If you identify a non-technical error, simply inform the clause editor.

See: http://www.ieee802.org/3/ae/private/d4.01/index.html

Jonathan Thatcher
Chair, 802.3ae Task Force