Please forward me information about intended presentations and contributions so that we can refine this agenda.

Please note the proposed agenda for the Santa Rosa Clause 52 meeting. Meeting details including location, can be found at:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/santa_rosa.html

Wednesday, February 13, 2002

----------------------------

 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM Presentations and discussion

10:00 AM - 10:15 AM Break

10:15 AM - 12:00 PM Presentations and discussion

12:00 PM -  1:00 PM Lunch

 1:00 PM -  2:30 PM Presentations and discussion

 2:30 PM -  2:45 PM Break

 2:45 PM -  4:00 PM Motions

 4:00 PM -  6:00 PM Comment resolution and rewriting

 6:00 PM -  7:30 PM Dinner break

 7:30 PM - 12:00 AM Comment resolution and rewriting

Thursday, February 14, 2002

----------------------------

 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM Comment resolution

10:00 AM - 10:15 AM Break

10:15 AM - 12:00 PM Comment resolution

12:00 PM -  1:00 PM Lunch

 1:00 PM -  2:30 PM Rewriting

 2:30 PM -  2:45 PM Break

 2:45 PM -  4:00 PM Rewriting and final motions

 4:00 PM            Adjourn

Cheers,
Dave

------