From: RAMESH PEMMARAJU [mailto:rameshpemmaraju@yahoo.com]
Sent: Saturday, March 02, 2002 2:57 AM
To: stds-802-3-hssg@ieee.org
Subject: [802.3ae] lancards

Sir,
I have sn2000t 10/100 mbps lan cards. I tried to
install them in my system on windows 98 operating
system. I don't have the sn2000t lan card drivers with
me. windows 98 installed ne2000 compatible drivers to
my lan card. The problem is when  I give ping command
I not able to receive any repply from other systems.
If I give the same machine ip address it is comming.
What  could be the reason ? Can I get the original
drivers for my lan card ? kindly help me

ramesh