[EFM] RE: Problem With Draft

Seeing that Tom sent this to both reflectors, I thought I should respond to
both.  My apologies to those in EFM.

As for the last four pages, I was able to print them without issue.  Have
you tried printing just the last four pages?  Considering the file is about
6 MB, your printer may not have enough memory to print the complete document
and you may need to print in two batches.

As for the submitting a TR, Bob Grow is correct, right now I don't find much
humour in it.

Brad

Brad Booth
IEEE P802.3ae Editor-in-Chief