From: Surender Sharma [mailto:surender_sharma@chipengines.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2002 12:19 PM
To: CHRISTOPHER K. WILLIAMS; stds-802-3-hssg@ieee.org
Subject: RE: [802.3ae] Your Assistance

Please be aware of these scandals from Nigeria. I had a personal
experience
from one of these cons. Initially they lure you with big sums and once
you
are engaged with them they will ask you to deposit $2000 or more for
expenses to be deposited in a bank in Switzerland or Nigeria. If they
get
any money, you will never hear from them. In the past these scandals
from
Nigeria were highly publicized in the newspapers.

This type of messages should not be posted on this reflector.
surender