RE: [802.3ae] 802.11 Technology in Spokane

All,

Given the fact that we are pretty much at the end of this project, I made the assumption that no one would care if I didn't challenge this. Please excuse my lapse.

Melinda,

This note is clearly inappropriate for this reflector, which should not be used for any purpose other than the development of the IEEE 802.3ae standard. It violates IEEE rules and is generally unappreciated. Besides, it has nothing to do with 802.3.

All,

In behalf of many of us in Spokane who have a clue, my apologies.

David,

Please block future access to this reflector.

Thanks,

Jonathan Thatcher
Chair IEEE P802.3ae Task Force