From: Jaime Kardontchik [mailto:jaime.kardontchik@tsc.tdk.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2002 7:12 PM
To: navneet.rao@mindspeed.com
Cc: stds-802-3-hssg@ieee.org
Subject: Re: [802.3ae] HOW DO I JOIN the forum?

Navneet,

You raised an excellent idea.

Perhaps, the IEEE should enforce a new condition to
become a member in future Reflectors: to be a member
of the IEEE in good standing (i.e., paid annual
membership fees). I think that this requisite
could filter out most of those interested in
joining a IEEE Reflector for spurious purposes,
like sending junk email.

Jaime E. Kardontchik, Ph.D.
TDK Semiconductor
Mountain View, CA 94043