RE: [802.3ae] HOW DO I JOIN the forum?

The reflectors will not be restricted.  IEEE membership would be an
unacceptable restriction on our requirements for maintaining an open
process.

I am sure most of you understand it is virtually impossible to keep ahead of
spammers and maintain openness.  Our volunteers do a good job updating
filters to keep the volume of spam down, but some will still get through.
As annoying as it is, please just continue to hit delete on any spam that
gets through, and not add to the number of non-technical (i.e., not 802.3ae
related) messages.

Thanks,

Bob Grow
Chair, IEEE 802.3 Working Group