Re: 64/66 control code mapping

Rick,

I was unaware that there was a separate ad hoc for the 64B66B encoding.  I
know that a group of you are working with the 'hari' people to develop a
method of keeping 'hari' as part of the requirements for all of the PHYs in
the standard.  I did not know that it had developed into an officially
sanctioned ad hoc with an officially sanctioned reflector extension.  I was
unable to get one for the EoS ad hoc when I asked for it.  How did you do it
for something as simple as an encoding scheme?

Thank you,
Roy Bynum

Note:  I am still using this e-mail because I have not been able to get my
mindspring account active on the reflector yet.