Re: [802.3_10SPE] draft contributions for the 10Mbps Single Pair ad hoc Monday 8/22

George,

Here are the following:

Industrial Automation Bit Error Rate

brandt_082216_10SPE_01_adhoc

Reduced Minimum Frame Size

brandt_082216_10SPE_02_adhoc

I am also enclosing a third submission, updated from the 802.24 version as requested.

Industrial Automation and Emerging Single-pair Ethernet

brandt_082216_10SPE_03_adhoc

Regards,

David D. Brandt
Senior Principal Engineer
Rockwell Automation - Advanced Technology
1201 South Second Street
Milwaukee, WI 53204-2496
414.382.4309