[802.3_10SPE] Putting notes for today's 10SPE AdHoc together , checking I have your affiliation correct

Folks,

I’m putting together meeting notes/minutes, and I want to check that I have attendance/affiliations mostly correct before I publish.

I pulled this from Webex info, previous meetings, email addresses, emails, etc, and I’m expecting some gaps J

Let me know if you have corrections to the table below.

Regards

Peter

Peter Jones

802.3 10SPE Acting Study Group Ad Hoc Chair

Name

Affiliation

attended
8/22

Ahmad Chini

Broadcom

Andy Gardner

Linear Technology

Brett McClellan

Marvell

Chris Diminico

MC Communications/Panduit

Claude Gauthier

OmniPHY

David Abramson

TI

David Brandt

Rockwell Automation

David Hoglund

Johnson Controls

David Law

HPE

Dayin Xu

Rockwell Automation

Dieter Schicketanz

Consultant, Reutlingen University

Frank Schewe

Phoenix Contact

Geoff Thompson

Independent

George Zimmerman

CME Consulting / Commscope, LTC & Aquantia

Harald Müller

Endress+Hauser

Heath Stewart

Linear Technology