[802.3_10SPE] 802.3 10 Mbps Single Pair Ethernet (10SPE) Study Group Ad Hoc - Reminder and Agenda ping for Wednesday

Folks,

We have an AdHoc call coming on Wednesday, September 07, 2016 7:00 AM-9:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) (because Monday is Labor Day in the US), Webex Details below.

So far I have the following fairly tentative agenda:

Title Presenter(s) Affiliation Time (mins)
Start and Administrivia Peter Jones Cisco 0:05
Chair's Comments George Zimmerman CME 0:10
Channel Framework for 10SPE Automotive Point-to-Point Ahmad Chini
Stefan Buntz
Broadcom
Daimler
0:20
10SPE Strawman Objectives Discussion George Zimmerman CME 0:15
Plan for next meeting Peter Jones
George Zimmerman
Cisco
CME
0:10

I have a couple of other people saying “we may have something”. If anyone else has a presentation they would like to make, please advise George and I as soon as possible.

Talk to you on Wednesday Morning.

If you do not have the outlook invite and want it, please contact me.

Regards
Peter

(This message was sent to both STDS-802-3-NGECDC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and STDS-802-3-10SPE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

Peter Jones
802.3 10SPE Acting Study Group Ad Hoc Chair

-- Do not delete or change any of the following text. --

Join WebEx meeting
Meeting number: 202 488 280
Meeting password: tenspe (836773 from phones)

Join by phone
+1-408-525-6800 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
+1-866-432-9903 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)
Access code: 202 488 280
Global call-in numbers  |  Toll-free calling restrictions

Can't join the meeting? Contact support.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. You should inform all meeting attendees prior to recording if you intend to record the meeting.