[802.3_10SPE] 10Mbps Single Pair SG Webpage updated - please check

The webpage for the 10Mbps Single Pair Ethernet Study Group has been updated, both with the updated list of presentations for Wednesday’s ad hoc, and the list of requested presentations for our meeting in Ft. Worth.

The presentation files themselves for Wednesday and Ft. Worth are not yet uploaded, as I am giving the presenters a chance to finalize.

Please check both the September Interim page and the ad hoc page.

For the September interim, I have attempted to group the presentations roughly by topic covered.  I expect this to be the approximate order of the agenda.  If you have special timing needs or request ordering on multiple presentations, please let me know, and I will attempt to accommodate.  Additionally, if I have somehow placed your presentation in the wrong category, also email me.

If I have inadvertently missed your presentation request for either meeting, please email me directly with the presentation title, presenters name/affiliation, and some information to help me fit it in the agenda.

Thank you all for your contributions.

-george

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

Acting Chair, 10 Mb/s Single Twisted Pair Ethernet Study Group

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

310-920-3860