[802.3_10SPE] Website update - please check

I'm not sure what happened to my prior message to the reflector, but it has now been several hours, and I have already received the copy sent to the ecdc reflector.

Please note the 10SPE website has been updated for both the ad hoc and the list of presentations for the interim. Please check to make sure your presentation request was properly recorded.
If there are any problems, please email me directly.

George A. ZIMMERMAN, Ph.D.
President and Principal Consultant
CME Consulting, Inc.
george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx